- Analgesia regimes in post Total Hip Replacement Patients –Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, National Scientific Meeting Dublin
- Medically Refractory Ascites and Recurrent Variceal Bleeding Secondary to Splenic Arteriovenous Fistulae in Stage 11 Primary Biliary Cirrhosis – American College of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting, Boston – October meeting
- Parsonage Turner Syndrome and Parvovirus B19 – Minnesota American College of Physicians Annual Scientific Meeting – November meeting
- Fibro-elastoma as a cause of Stroke in Elderly Patients – American Geriatrics Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Philadelphia
- Nocturnal Spells, an Atypical Presentation of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, American Geriatrics Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Philadelphia
- Anuria Secondary to Bilateral Ureteral Transitional Cell Carcinoma, American Geriatrics Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Philadelphia
- In Vitro and In Vivo Activity of ABT-773 against ermA/mefE positive, Penicillin-resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae, 1. Fanning et al, Robin Patel, 42nd Annual ICAAC 2002, San Diego
- A Double Blinded Placebo Controlled Randomized Trial Evaluating Preemptive Therapy with Oral Ganciclovir based on the Detection of Cytomegalovirus DNA post Liver Transplantation, 1. Fanning et al, C. Paya, 40 th Annual ICAAC Meeting 2001, Toronto, Canada
- Thyrotoxic Graves’ Disease with Profound Anemia, Thrombocytopenia and Lymphadenopathy, 1. Fanning, M. Nyman, B. Clark. Journal of General Internal Medicine 1999; 14 S2: 175
- Selective Reactivation of Human Herpesvirus 6 Variant A Occurs in Critically Ill Non-Immuno- compromised Hosts, R. Razonable, C. Fanning, C. Paya, Journal of Infectious Diseases 185 (1): 110-3, 2000 January 1
- CMV reactivation in critically ill non-immunocompromised hosts
- Catheter-related infections.
- Serum levels of antibiotic and anti-fungal agents in the obese patient
- Infection in patients with rheumatoid arthritis receiving leflunomide.